Become a part of our IKOffice team, in a city worth living in.
We say Moin!
It's not just the friendly neighbors that make life in Oldenburg between the North Sea, Bremen and the Ammerland so worth living. With beautiful architecture, great events, attractive museums, exhibitions and theaters, Oldenburg sets cultural accents far beyond the region. Oldenburg simply has the ingredients a city needs to live. Since the Corona pandemic, the importance of remote work has increased significantly, so we also offer the option to become a part of our team from our home office.
Do you fancy new challenges and a job with prospects? Then IKOffice is the right place for you!
We are a software company from Oldenburg and have been developing high-quality business software for over 20 years.
Our customers are tool and die makers from the automotive, food, safety and cosmetics industries, as well as medical technology and many other sectors. They are companies of all sizes, whether independent toolmaking or specialized departments in large corporations.
These customers shape our tasks. We support them with planning, organization, process and merchandise management solutions at the highest level. Our products IKOffice MoldManager, IKOffice LivingERP and IKOffice LivingMES enjoy the best reputation and are used by many companies and corporations alike. We support complete companies or, as an SAP partner, extend the existing software structure with our solutions. These are internationalized and are used worldwide.
Become an important part of a fast growing company, which is connected to the real industry. See the result of your work in tangible products and not in research studies. Get in touch with the latest industrial techniques, as well as the most advanced additive and subtractive manufacturing processes.
Be part of an up-and-coming software company where you will have every opportunity for personal and professional growth.
We are looking forward to your application!
Exciting experience against everyday life and boredom
IKOffice GmbH develops business software according to the latest technological standards. Interesting tasks at well-known customers provide our employees with exciting experiences and varied fields of activity.
Fun and a sense of achievement against vanity and a lack of competence
Become part of a young and enthusiastic team of capable computer scientists, sales people, business people and engineers in which you work independently on an equal footing and are not left alone. No ranking, but the best solution decides and is realized in the team.
Knowledge and learning against measure and criticism
You have a sound education as a computer scientist, mathematician or engineer or comparable practical experience and knowledge? You are interested in software development and new technologies beyond your studies or profession? You have first or even in-depth experience with:
- relational databases, e.g. PostgreSQL,
- persistence technologies, e.g. Hibernate,
- Linux operating systems, e.g. Debian Linux,
- web application servers, e.g. Tomcat Application Server,
- Client development, e.g. with SWT?
Then we are looking for you! As a Java application developer you are involved in all phases of the development process: From the first idea and conception to the complete implementation.
- Optimization and further development of our software
- Cooperation in the Java team
- Developing new products and applications
- Working on innovative software solutions for our target industry
- Professional experience as a software developer is an advantage
- Enthusiasm for technology and new technologies
- Affinity for software and internet
- Structured and responsible way of working
- Reliability, loyalty and motivation
- A permanent position
- Immediate entry possible
- Flat hierarchy and fast decision making
- Employment in a very innovative industry
- Homeoffice option
- Exciting environment and the opportunity to contribute your own ideas
- Performance-oriented payment and participation in the company's success
- Advancement opportunities in all areas
They present our ERP software IKOffice LivingERP to companies producing plastic, stamped or formed parts and show that it contributes significantly to the digitalization of companies. Our expertise in tool and die making will give you a tailwind through years of experience in the industry. As a sales talent with strong communication skills and a convincing manner, your goal is to win new customers.
The position is open for an indefinite period of time and full time as of 01.09.2022 or as soon as possible. After intensive training, your place of work will be your own office or an office at our headquarters in Oldenburg, Lower Saxony.
- Acquisition of new customers: Expansion and acquisition of new distribution partners and/or sales regions
- Presentation of our ERP software solution and services to potential new customers in sales and consulting meetings
- Leading contract and price negotiations as well as calculation of offers
- Continuous market research and industry observation
- Participation in national and international customer events and trade fairs
- Support of existing customers
- Networking and maintaining contacts with experts and executives
Apply today, we are looking forward to receiving your meaningful documents.
Your advantages at IKOffice
- Permanent employment contract with 30 days annual leave
- Security of a stable and established company and at the same time the freedom to develop and contribute to the company
- Home office option
- Intensive induction
- Flat hierarchy and fast decision-making processes
- Performance-related pay and participation in the company's success
- Pleasant working atmosphere, family environment, good cohesion among colleagues
- Commercial training or studies in the field of business administration, business informatics or comparable qualification
- (Initial) professional experience in sales, ideally in the area of ERP software
- Willingness to travel regularly; driving license (B)
- High IT affinity and understanding of complex interrelationships
- Previous accounting experience is an advantage
- Fluent German, strong communication skills, authentic and winning appearance
- Independent structured way of working, strong presentation skills
Your contact persons
Dipl.-Ing. Ingo Kuhlmann (CEO)
Dipl.-Inform. Daniel Migowski (CTO)
Please send your application by e-mail to:
If the application is sent to other addresses, deletion cannot be guaranteed in accordance with the DSGVO.
Applicants from non-EU countries need a copy of your work and residence permit for Germany/EU.