Become a part of our IKOffice team, in a city worth living in.
We say Moin!
It's not just the friendly neighbors that make life in Oldenburg between the North Sea, Bremen and the Ammerland so worth living. With beautiful architecture, great events, attractive museums, exhibitions and theaters, Oldenburg sets cultural accents far beyond the region. Oldenburg simply has the ingredients a city needs to live. Since the Corona pandemic, the importance of remote work has increased significantly, so we also offer the option to become a part of our team from our home office.
Do you fancy new challenges and a job with prospects? Then IKOffice is the right place for you!
We are a software company from Oldenburg and have been developing high-quality business software for over 20 years.
Our customers are tool and die makers from the automotive, food, safety and cosmetics industries, as well as medical technology and many other sectors. They are companies of all sizes, whether independent toolmaking or specialized departments in large corporations.
These customers shape our tasks. We support them with planning, organization, process and merchandise management solutions at the highest level. Our products IKOffice MoldManager, IKOffice LivingERP and IKOffice LivingMES enjoy the best reputation and are used by many companies and corporations alike. We support complete companies or, as an SAP partner, extend the existing software structure with our solutions. These are internationalized and are used worldwide.
Become an important part of a fast growing company, which is connected to the real industry. See the result of your work in tangible products and not in research studies. Get in touch with the latest industrial techniques, as well as the most advanced additive and subtractive manufacturing processes.
Be part of an up-and-coming software company where you will have every opportunity for personal and professional growth.
We are looking forward to your application!
Exciting experience against everyday life and boredom
IKOffice GmbH develops business software according to the latest technological standards. Interesting tasks at well-known customers provide our employees with exciting experiences and varied fields of activity.
Fun and a sense of achievement against vanity and a lack of competence
Become part of a young and enthusiastic team of capable computer scientists, sales people, business people and engineers in which you work independently on an equal footing and are not left alone. No ranking, but the best solution decides and is realized in the team.
Knowledge and learning against measure and criticism
You have a sound education as a computer scientist, mathematician or engineer or comparable practical experience and knowledge? You are interested in software development and new technologies beyond your studies or profession? You have first or even in-depth experience with:
- relational databases, e.g. PostgreSQL,
- persistence technologies, e.g. Hibernate,
- Linux operating systems, e.g. Debian Linux,
- web application servers, e.g. Tomcat Application Server,
- Client development, e.g. with SWT?
Then we are looking for you! As a Java application developer you are involved in all phases of the development process: From the first idea and conception to the complete implementation.
- Optimization and further development of our software
- Cooperation in the Java team
- Developing new products and applications
- Working on innovative software solutions for our target industry
- Professional experience as a software developer is an advantage
- Enthusiasm for technology and new technologies
- Affinity for software and internet
- Structured and responsible way of working
- Reliability, loyalty and motivation
- A permanent position
- Immediate entry possible
- Flat hierarchy and fast decision making
- Employment in a very innovative industry
- Homeoffice option
- Exciting environment and the opportunity to contribute your own ideas
- Performance-oriented payment and participation in the company's success
- Advancement opportunities in all areas
Your contact persons
Dipl.-Ing. Ingo Kuhlmann (CEO)
Dipl.-Inform. Daniel Migowski (CTO)
Please send your application by e-mail to:
If the application is sent to other addresses, deletion cannot be guaranteed in accordance with the DSGVO.
Applicants from non-EU countries need a copy of your work and residence permit for Germany/EU.